Research & Staff
Entrance Exam｜Briefing Sessions｜Past Exam｜Notice of Results｜FAQs
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic expansion, admission information might be changed. Please check GSFS and our department website to get the latest information for admission.
Briefing for FY2023 Entrance Examination
- Please access the slides here used in the FY2023 briefing for admission.
- The FY2023 briefing for admission have been closed. However, some laboratories may provide individual explanations, so please contact each faculty member directly.
FY2023 briefing for admission will be held online. The schedule is following. Please access the form here and register for attendance by no later than May 6 (Fri.). Then we will send you an email containing information necessary to join the briefing such as URL of the video-conference site within a few days. Please note it may take some time for us to send you the e-mail.
- Date & time: May 8, 2022 (Sun.) 12:45-15:30
- 12:45 Meeting room open
- 13:00-13:30 Greetings from our director and department information session
- 13:30- Lab information sessions (Each lab has their own room)
- 13:30- Shimizu lab, Deguchi lab, Sato Jun Lab,
Kobayashi lab, Sugasawa lab
- 14:00- Seike lab, Fukunaga lab, Kozaki lab, Sasaki lab,
Takahashi lab, Sekimoto lab
- 14:30- Okabe lab, Satoh Hiroyasu lab,
Sezaki/Nishiyama lab, Yamada lab
- Registration page: https://forms.gle/GCUqbdV9q62SnmDTA
- In case you do not receive the e-mail on details of the briefing, please register your e-mail address again, or contact admission[at]sbk.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp (please replace [at] with @).
The online briefing will be held using Zoom. Note followings on the use of Zoom.
- Zoom can run on many of latest PCs (Windows and MacOS), smart phones, and tablets. For Zoom system requirements, visit this page (this is linked to Zoom Communication Inc.)
- You need not install Zoom in advance. It will automatically be installed when you first access the main venue.
- Communication traffic volume for 2.5 hour Zoom meeting would be around 1.5GB.